Wednesday, June 5, 2013

On an island.

Photo



Photo



sexsutra: searcher2cr-erotica: A day off together…





















sexsutra:

searcher2cr-erotica:

A day off together…

Photo



Photo



Photo



Photo



Photo



Photo



Photo



I might have to quit my job because it’s getting in the way of Netflix.

I might have to quit my job because it’s getting in the way of Netflix.

"And the Lord said, 'I thought once you all invented telescopes you'd be content in the knowledge..."

"

And the Lord said, 'I thought once you all invented telescopes you'd be content in the knowledge that the universe is beautiful, and you're a part of it. I don't know why that isn't enough.'


I told him I didn't know either.

"

- Benedict Smith, Conversation With God (via benedictsmith)

I’m pretty sure the only thing that could make today better is an orgasm.

I’m pretty sure the only thing that could make today better is an orgasm.

Photo













Photo



artmonia: Dangerous Beauty by Hiroya



artmonia:

Dangerous Beauty by Hiroya

I’m reeaaallyyy upset right now.  I either need to change or surround myself with new people...

I’m reeaaallyyy upset right now.  I either need to change or surround myself with new people because I’m tired of being an angry little person.  And plus no one takes you seriously when you’re 5’2” and angry because you just look ridiculous.  

Meet Faye.



Meet Faye.

Why did you chose Geology, and how is it like to study it? I've been considering it for a while, and I need to choose a career ASAP. btw, you're cute af.

I wanted to do environmental science but my school only offers a master's in it.  I started asking around and my professors said to do geology instead.  Not only is it still environmental science, it is more specialized than an environmental science degree (more $$$ in it), there's 0% unemployment rate, and you get to go to awesome places to do fieldwork.  

Depending on what fields of academia you excel in it  may take a different kind of thinking.  I'm used to doing a lot of humanities and communication subjects (my second major is in Communication Disorders) so going from that to looking at a giant wall of rock and having to identify all that faults and which pieces are older than others when everything looks the same was a little difficult for me.  Once you get the hang of it though it's pretty fun but it does require a WHOLE lot more studying than any B.A. type of degree (I know since I just completed a B.A. in Comm. Dis.)

You should DEFINITELY consider it!!!  It's fun and totally a smart move.  I mean, one of my classes takes place in Montana for 6 weeks.  You're not gunna find too many majors with adventures like that lol.  And thanks for the compliment haha :)

If you came to Miami you could be my tiny queen on our tiny island. It would be an egalitarian society consisting of just you and me taking turns dominating each other and being real cute and sweet during all the times in between. RSVP soon (even though I've only asked one person to join). P.S. You're mega cute.

RSVP RSVP RSVP…but only if there will be canoes….

No comments:

Post a Comment